A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer or device hard drive. Cookies are commonly used to help or personalise the users browsing experience and provide information on how users interact with our site so we can make improvements.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone through the use of Squarespace Analytics. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website and do not collect personal information.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookies on this website – their name, type and purpose:
- ss_cid – Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on site (Duration 2 years)
- ss_cvr – Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on site (Duration 2 years)
- ss_cvisit – Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on site (Duration 30 minutes)
- ss_cvt – Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on site (Duration 30 minutes)
- ss_cpvisit – Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on site (Duration 2 years)
- ss_cookiesAllowed – Remembers if a visitor agreed to placing analytics cookies on their browser if a site is restricting the placement of cookies (Duration 30 days)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors browse our website. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site for you. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
How to block or remove cookies
You can find out more about cookies including how to disable/enable and delete them by visiting aboutcookies.org. You can block most cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the storing of all or some cookies, however please note that some features will then be unavailable when browsing our website.